Instructions for using Quickpay:
The Quickpay button allows any customer to make a payment on their account without logging in. These instructions explain how to use Quickpay to make a payment.
Payments process immediately, but will not appear on your account until the following business day.
You must have your account number ready before making a Quickpay payment.
We recommend printing these intsructions or accessing Quickpay in a separate window.
- Proceed to the Utility Payment Portal and click on the Quickpay button.
- When the Find Account screen appears, select your Company from the drop down list.
- Enter your account number, and click "Find Account".
If your account number includes a dash (-), enter ONLY the numbers before the dash.
- The system will automatically match your account number to the location. Please confirm the location is correct by checking the address shown above the payment form.
- Note: If there is currently no balance due on your account, you will receive this screen instead, and you will not be able to make a quickpay payment:
- The Current Due amount shown is your full account balance. You may choose to make a payment larger or smaller than the amount shown, however, a payment of LESS than the balance shown may not prevent your water from being shut off.
If your service has already been shut off, and you are paying to have your water turned on outside of normal business hours, you will need to add an additional $15.00 to your payment for the After Hours Fee.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay under the card picture to the left of the payment information form.
- In the form shown on the right, you will enter your credit/debit card information. Once you have filled out all required items, click PAY to complete your payment.
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation number.
If your water service has been shut off, please CALL the phone number shown on your bill to request a turn on. Save your receipt to show to the field technician if needed.