Instructions for using Quickpay:
The Quickpay button allows any customer to make a payment on their account without logging in. These instructions explain how to use Quickpay to make a payment.
Payments process immediately, but may take up to 30 minutes to appear on your account.
You must have your account number and service location address ready before making a Quickpay payment.
We recommend printing these intsructions or accessing Quickpay in a separate window.
- Proceed to the Utility Payment Portal and click on the Quickpay button.
- When the Make Payment screen appears, select your district.
Please note: If your service location is in Magalia, CA, and your account number begins with 002, select Paradise Pines, not Magalia.
- Enter your account number.
If your account number includes a dash (-), enter ONLY the numbers before the dash.
- The system will automatically match your account number to the location. Please confirm the location is correct by checking the box to the left of the location, then choose your payment method and enter a payment amount.
The payment amount shown is your full account balance. You may choose to make a payment larger or smaller than the amount shown, however, a payment of LESS than the balance shown may not prevent your water from being shut off.
If your service has already been shut off, and you are paying to have your water turned on outside of normal business hours, you will need to add an additional $15.00 to your payment for the After Hours Fee.
- Note: If there is currently no balance due on your account, you will receive this screen instead, and you will not be able to make a quickpay payment:
- The next screen will display your payment details. Please be sure all information is correct, then select Confirm.
- You will then proceed to a secure payment form where you will be instructed to enter your credit/debit card information. Once you have filled out all required items, click Pay Now to complete your payment.
If an email is entered, you will receive an emailed receipt.
Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation number.
If your water service has been shut off, please CALL the phone number shown on your bill to request a turn on. Save your receipt to show to the field technician if needed.